|Potato mids - cut in half||250g|
|Everday Favourites sliced onion||200g|
|Farmstead chicken thighs||4kg|
|Malay curry paste||200g|
|Limes halved and charred||4|
|Coriander, chopped roughly||25g|
- Boil the potatoes until cooked but firm, drain and set to one side.
- Sauté the onions until lightly golden and soft then add the meat and cook until golden brown and slightly caramelised.
- Add the Malay curry paste and stir until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Finish with cooked potatoes and gently stir.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with charred lime halves and chopped coriander.
Serve with sticky coconut rice or flat noodles