|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - Polybottle||40ml|
|Everyday Favourites sliced onions||200g|
|Farmstead chicken thigh - Boneless and skinless 85-110g||4kg|
|Malay curry paste||200g|
|Thai coconut milk||2x400ml|
- Marinade chicken with 40g of paste.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked but firm, drain and set to one side.
- Sauté the onions until lightly golden and soft then add the chicken and cook until golden brown and slight caramelised.
- Stir in the Malay curry paste.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked potatoes and stir through.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with a fresh lime wedge and chopped coriander.