|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - Polybottle
|Everyday Favourites sliced onions
|Farmstead chicken thigh - Boneless and skinless 85-110g
|Malay curry paste
|Thai coconut milk
- Marinade chicken with 40g of paste.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked but firm, drain and set to one side.
- Sauté the onions until lightly golden and soft then add the chicken and cook until golden brown and slight caramelised.
- Stir in the Malay curry paste.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked potatoes and stir through.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with a fresh lime wedge and chopped coriander.