|Everyday Favourites macaroni cheese||200g|
|Everyday Favourites white thick sliced bloomer||2 slices|
|Stokes red onion marmalade||40g|
|Swiss raclette slices||4|
|Farmstead smoked rindless streaky bacon||4 slices|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||30g|
|Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella & mild cheddar mix||40g|
1. Cook the macaroni cheese as per instructions. Set to one side and keep warm.
2. Cook the bacon until crispy.
3. Take 1 slice of bread and drizzle with oil and griddle on one side until golden brown, top with the onion marmalade, raclette, mozzarella, bacon and mac n cheese. (Try to layer the ingredients)
4. Take the other slice and drizzle with oil and griddle until golden brown on one side then place on top on top of the fillings – grilled side down.
5. Melt the butter and brush on the top then place on griddle to colour, then brush the other side and keep turning and brushing until golden brown.
6. Gently weigh down with a griddle stone until it’s fully cooked and the cheese has melted.