|Vegan Louisiana chicken burger||10|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||100g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||4g|
|Unsalted plant butter||80g|
|White cabbage, sliced||1|
|Green apples, sliced||2|
|Vegan bacon rashers||80g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Dark soft brown sugar||40g|
|Vegan brioche-style bun||10|
- Cook the burger as per instructions and keep warm.
- In a saucepan add the maple, chilli flakes, sliced fresh chilli and butter and bring to a simmer, set to one side to infuse.
- Finely slice the cabbage and apples and combine with the mayonnaise, set to one side.
- Lay the bacon onto trays and rub with black pepper and brown sugar and grill until caramelised and sticky.
- Toast the bun and build the burger, drizzle with the hot maple and serve with pickles and fries.