|Everyday Favourites salted butter 250g||15g|
|Farmstead red tractor beef top rump stroganoff strips||100g|
|Cherry tomato on vine||30g|
|Mixed peppers 70-90mm||1 piece|
|Pineapple (large)||0.1 piece|
|Spring onion trimmed||0.1 piece|
|Sweetcorn cob vaccum packed||20g|
|Lime loose||0.1 piece|
|Everyday favourites wheat flour tortilla 15cm (6″)||0.1 piece|
|Amoy dark soy sauce||25ml|
|White wine vinegar||25ml|
|La Espanola pure olive oil glass||20ml|
|Street food Mexican chilli orange paste||15g|
|Tate & Lyle granulated sugar||20g|
- Finely slice the onions and marinade with vinegar and sugar.
- Dice the pineapple and sear in a hot pan until it’s slightly burnt. Take it out and add finely diced red onion, chilli, spring onions, tomato and chopped coriander. Season it to taste.
- Cut the corn into four, length ways, and brush with Mexican orange chilli paste and melted butter. Pan-fry the corn until it is golden brown.
- Marinade the beef strips with soy, pan fry with the olive oil and then add the onions, peppers, chilli, ginger and garlic. Add and reduce the vinegar and sugar.
- Pan-fry the tortilla on one side until it is golden brown and turn to brown the other side.
- Place the tostada on a plate. Top with the beef mixture, red onions and coriander. Finally, serve it out with the salsa and corn ribs.