|Theo’s marinated sliced chicken thigh - original||100g|
|12” Khobez flatbread||1|
|Everyday Favourites pickled red cabbage||40g|
|Everyday Favourites dried sultanas||10g|
|Everyday Favourites dried sultanas||Pinch|
|Dark soft brown sugar||5g|
|Everyday Favourites dried parsley||2g|
|Everyday Favourites sweet pickled onion||5g|
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and cover with foil, cook at 170˚C for 30 minutes, turning once.
- To make the pickled red cabbage salad place the shredded red cabbage, sultanas, chilli flakes, lemon juice, soft brown sugar and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
- Finely slice the pickled onions.
- Warm the Khobez bread and spread with the houmous.
- Place chicken strips, red cabbage salad and sliced onions in the centre of the bread.
- Drizzle with the tahini.
- Fold the ends of the bread in and roll tightly, stretching the bread as you go for a tight fit.