|For the ketchup|
|Italian tomato puree||60g|
|Apple cider vinegar||15ml|
|For the vegan mayonnaise|
|Cashew nuts, raw and unsalted||25g|
|Dash of Dijon mustard|
|Lamb Weston Sweet Potato Crispy Fries||200g|
|1tsp cinnamon salt|
|1 tub basil cress|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Boil the ketchup components together and allow it to cool.
- Weigh ingredients for the cashew mayonnaise then blend to desirable texture. Season to taste with salt.
- Deep-fry the sweet potato fries at 175°C for 2:30 mins.
- Mix cinnamon with salt.
- Spoon into trays or plates.
- Top with the mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Garnish with the basil cress.