|Millac Gold Double
|Chardonnay white wine
|Celery sticks, 10cm long
|Chopped tomato, drained
|Celery leaves, fried
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Mix the sieved guacamole with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 30g liquid Millac Gold Double and horseradish, season and place in the chiller.
- Whip up the remaining 100g Millac Gold Double and the white wine to the desired consistency, add into the guacamole.
- Fill the base of the celery stick with drained chopped tomato.
- Pipe the guacamole mousse onto the celery sticks and decorate with fried celery leaves and chives.