|Millac Gold Double
|Lakeland Dairies Butter
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Rinse the broccoli florets.
- Boil the broccoli florets in salted water for 4 minutes, covering with a lid to ensure the broccoli stays green.
- Drain the broccoli and keep the stock water.
- Place the broccoli and 400g of stock into a blender and blend on a high speed to puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Millac Gold Double and Lakeland Dairies Butter and blend on high speed.
- Pour the soup into bowls, decorate with blanched, fried broccoli and few drops of olive oil and a swirl of Millac Gold for an exquisite mouth feel.