|Everyday Favourites cake margarine||50g|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites medium free range eggs||2|
|Everyday Favourites self raising flour||100g|
|Everyday Favourites strawberry jam||75g|
- Cream butter, margarine and sugar until pale.
- Beat in eggs a little at a time.
- Fold in sifted flour.
- Place in a large deep cake tin and bake at 160˚C for 35 minutes until it springs back to the touch.
- Allow to cool completely.
- When cool slice into 3 layers and fill with the strawberry jam, whipped cream, crumbled meringue pieces and sliced strawberries.