|Loscoe sliced roasted chicken strips||200g|
|Knorr jamaican jerk paste||10g|
|Everyday Favourites diced mixed peppers||30g|
|Everyday Favourites mild white cheddar cheese||50g|
|Everyday Favourites white bread & roll mix||300g|
- Split the dough into 3 pieces and roll out each one into rounds, place on a greased tray and prove in hot plate for 15 minutes.
- Mix the chicken with the jerk paste.
- Mix the tomato puree with the bechamel and evenly spread over the dough bases.
- Sprinkle over the jerk chicken and peppers and top with cheese.
- Bake @ 180°c for 15 – 20 minutes until the base is fully cooked then serve.