|Mini Jammie Dodger biscuits||140g|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, melted||60g|
|White chocolate, broken into pieces||100g|
|Soft cream cheese||600g|
|Icing sugar, sifted||50g|
|Mini Jammie Dodgers to decorate|
|Raspberry coulis to decorate|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Grease and line a 21cm round spring-form tin.
- Blitz 140g of Mini Jammie Dodgers into crumbs in a food processor. Pour in the butter; pulse to combine.
- Tip into the tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Chill for 15 mins.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, then set aside to cool for 5 mins.
- Put the soft cheese into a large bowl; stir to loosen. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whip the whipping cream and icing sugar into stiff peaks. Fold in the soft cheese and melted chocolate. Pour over the base.
- Chill for 3 hrs or until set.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a plate. Decorate with Mini Jammie Dodgers and drizzle with Raspberry coulis.