|Everyday Favourites garlic powder
|Everyday Favourites salt
|Everyday Favourites basil
|Everyday Favourites chopped leaf spinach
|Everyday Favourites chinese pine kernels
|Hovis Best of Both mix
- Make the pesto by blending all the ingredients together.
- Put the Hovis Best of Both mix, water and pesto in a bowl fitted with a dough hook mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Continue to mix for 6 minutes on medium speed.
- Split the dough into 15 and shape into rolls or baguettes.
- Place on a greased baking tray and prove from approx. 20 minutes or until they double in size.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.