|Paragon hot 'N' spicy crispy battered chicken fillets||4|
|Everyday Favourites Mk4 sandwich baps||4|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, room temperature||2 tbsps|
|Spicy mayo and slaw:|
|Garlic clove, finely grated||1|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||1/2 cup|
|Franks red hot cayenne pepper sauce||1 tbsp|
|Small red onion, thinly sliced||1/2|
|Jalapeño, thinly sliced||1|
|Thinly sliced cabbage||4 cups|
|Pickle slices||1/2 cup|
|Pickle juice||1/4 cup|
- Place spicy chicken fillets on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 200°C, Gas Mark 6 and cook for 20-22 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. Alternatively fry in hot oil at 180°C for approximately 6 minutes, drain well before serving.
- Spicy mayo: mix garlic, mayonnaise, and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Jalapeño slaw: toss onion, jalapeño, cabbage, pickles, and pickle juice in a large bowl to combine; cover and chill.
- Toasted rolls: spread cut sides of rolls with butter. Cook rolls buttered side down on a medium heat griddle until browned and crisp, about 1 minute.
- Build: spread each side of the toasted rolls with spicy mayo. Add the spicy chicken fillet and top with jalapeño slaw.