|For the burger
|Onion, peeled and finely diced
|Flat leaf parsley, chopped
|For the toppings
|Red onion sliced into rings
|Baby gem lettuce
|Castello® Burger Blue slices
|Farmstead unsmoked rindless streaky bacon
|Premium Selection brioche burger bun
- Fry off the onion and garlic in the Lurpak butter until the onions are translucent.
- Mix all the burger ingredients together in a bowl and season.
- Shape into four patties then put in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Fry the red onion until gently caramelised.
- Grill the bacon until crispy.
- When ready to serve, add the burgers to a chargrill and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the Castello® Burger Blue slices on top and cover with a cloche or domed pan lid for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is oozing.
- Lightly grill a sliced brioche bun. On the bottom add the onion rings, some leaves from the lettuce and top with the cheesy burger. Top with bacon and a good dollop of ketchup and the top of the bun.