|Vegan duck sandwich filling||400g|
|White wine vinegar||30ml|
|Everyday Favourites medium desiccated coconut||20g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||40g|
|Everyday Favourites dry roasted peanuts||100g|
|Spring onion, trimmed||6|
- Steam the buns and keep warm.
- Heat the duck and keep warm.
- Warm the vinegar and add the sugar, allow to dissolve then add toasted coconut, the grated carrot , sriracha sauce and chilli flakes. Set to one side.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden, then the peanuts and crush gently.
- Slice the spring onions finely and soak in water.
- Build the buns and finish with the garnish.