|MSC haddock fillets||140g|
|Everyday Favourites smoked bacon, cut into lardons||140g|
|Everyday Favourites free range eggs||4|
|Everyday Favourites breakfast plum tomatoes||4|
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, beat well and season.
- Cut the tomato into 4, deseed and julienne.
- Heat the oil in a thick bottomed frying pan (7-8” diameter).
- Add the bacon and cook until slightly coloured.
- Add the fish and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg and tomato.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until like scrambled egg.
- Place in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn out onto a warm plate.
- Cut into 4 and serve 2 pieces per portion with 2 hot plum tomatoes.