|DS gluten free shortcrust pastry 400g
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter
|Everyday Favourites sliced onions
|Tate & Lyle Caster sugar drum
|Gomo premium balsamic vinegar
|Président goat’s log
|Millac UHT dairy single cream
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs prepacked
- Roll and line greased tartlet tins with pastry and blind bake.
- Melt the butter and sauté the onions and sugar until caramelised. Add the balsamic vinegar and reduce.
- Spoon the mix into the cooked pastry cases. Crumble the goat’s cheese evenly into the tartlettes.
- Mix the eggs and cream, season and pour over the cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 18 minutes then serve warm.