|Doves Farm gluten free plain white flour||140g|
|Everyday Favourites cornflour||50g|
|Everyday Favourites table salt||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||3|
|Cravendale semi skimmed milk||175ml|
- Tip the flours into a bowl along with the salt, make a well in the middle and crack the eggs into it.
- Whisk it together and slowly add in the milk, whisking all the time until lump free.
- Heat the oven to 230°C. Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into two 12 hole non-stick muffin tins.
- Put into the oven to heat through.
- Pour the batter into a jug, then remove the hot tins from the oven.
- Carefully and evenly pour the batter into the holes. Put the tins back in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the puddings have puffed up and browned.
- Serve immediately.