|Everyday Favourites salted butter||300g|
|Genius gluten-free white sliced bread||1100g|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||250g|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||220g|
|Callebaut milk chocolate couverture||150g|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||2tsp|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||8|
|Cravendale whole milk||2 pints|
- Line a half sixe 4 inch gastro tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cut the bread into quarters and dip into the melted butter.
- Place a layer of bread overlapping in the bottom of the tray. Spread 80g of cranberry sauce and sprinkle 70g sugar over the top.
- Grate and spread 50g of chocolate and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon over the layer to finish.
- Repeat each layer three times.
- Mix the eggs and add the milk.
- Soak the bread mix in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and cook at 150 degrees for 35 minutes and then for a further 10 minutes at 170 degrees until golden brown.
- Serve in a bowl with custard, brandy sauce or ice cream.