|Red onion, peeled and chopped
|Red pepper, deseeded and diced
|Garlic cloves, peeled and grated
|Fry’s Soy Mince
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin
|Everyday Favourites ground paprika
|Everyday Favourites chilli powder
|Canned five bean salad (drained weight 280g)
|Canned chopped tomatoes
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan / saucepan and sauté the onion, carrot and red pepper for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the Fry’s Soy Mince to the pan and fry over a medium high heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the cumin, paprika and chilli powder, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients, place the lid on the saucepan and cook on a medium heat for 20 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with 70g brown rice, a rich source of dietary fibre and magnesium and accompany with low-fat yoghurt, tomato salsa or guacamole for a tasty topping.