|Whole milk||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tea spoon|
|Cinnamon||1/2 tea spoon|
|Choc chips||1 tea spoon per mug|
|Cherries||1 tea spoon per mug|
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Lightly grease 4 microwavable cups.
- Divide half the bread between the mugs evenly, then top with the choc chips and cherries as desired, and repeat the process for 4 cups.
- Gently pour over the egg mixture evenly between the mugs.
- Cook on full power for 1 min 15 seconds or until the mixture is set.
- Serve warm – add maple syrup or icing sugar for a Friday treat!