|Flora Plant Cream Double
|Everyday Favourites plain flour
|Everyday Favourites salt
|Olive oil for coating
|Violife Mozzarella Flavour, grated
|Violife Smoked Flavour, grated
|Violife Prosociano, grated
|Macaroni pasta shapes
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- To make the sauce, combine the Flora Plant Double, plant milk, Dijon mustard, plain flour, salt, olive oil and yeast in a saucepan.
- Whisk the sauce base together, until no lumps remain.
- Place on the stove and bring to a simmer, whisking all the time until thickened.
- Turn down to a low heat and cook out for 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, whisk in the 3 Violife products, ensuring they are completely melted and the sauce is glossy and thick. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cook the pasta to the manufacturer’s instructions, toss with olive oil whilst warm.
- To assemble the dish, combine the cooked pasta, and cheeze sauce in mixing bowl. Sprinkle some Violife Smoked Flavour Grated into the mix and fold through.
- Turn out into an oven proof dish and grate over some Prosociano before glazing under a hot grill. Serve immediately.
- Try finishing with crispy fried onions on the top for extra flavour.
- Chefs tip: Use the sauce on burgers, fries or for dipping Nachos. Have you tried Mac n Cheeze in a wrap or toastie?