|Flora Plant B+tter Unsalted
|Light brown soft sugar
|Everyday Favourites mixed spice
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In a large pan, melt the Flora Plant B+tter Unsalted, sugar and golden syrup until fully combined.
- Remove the pan off the stove and stir in the oats, apricots, seeds and mixed spice.
- Press the mixture evenly into a lined, deep sided baking tray (approximately 21cm square).
- Bake at 165°C for approximately 30 mins, until it’s light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Slice into 21 even pieces and serve.
- Chefs tip: Use the mix as a crumble topping on a baked dessert and add your own combination of dried fruits, spices and seeds. Once baked you can freeze, so can make larger batches in advance.