|Thai green curry paste (Bresc)||30g|
|Thai coconut milk||650ml|
|Kaffir lime leaves (dried)||4 pcs.|
|Farmstead farm quality chicken breast fillet uncalibrated||850g|
|Fish sauce (or oyster sauce)||20ml|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
- Heat the sunflower oil in a skillet. Fry the diced eggplant briefly and remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add the Thai green curry and leave to fry a little, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves; reduce for 5 minutes.
- Remove the kaffir lime leaves from the sauce and add the chicken breast strips. Cook for 5 minutes with the lid on the pan until the chicken is done (optional – sauce can also be thickened with Maizena Express binder for white sauce).
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Top with the palm sugar and the fish sauce and add the eggplant. Garnish with a basil leaf.