|Everyday Favourites table salt||2g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||2g|
|Everyday Favourites rosemary needles||10g|
|KTC rapeseed oil bottle||50ml|
|Farmstead 4 bone rack of lamb||4kg|
|Chalk Farm merlot||300ml|
|Springbourne still natural mineral water||600ml|
|Knorr gravy granules for meat dishes||50g|
For the lamb:
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Heat the oil and add the rosemary and MEADOWLAND Professional.
- Season the lamb then add to the pan and seal the for 3-4 min, turning and basting occasionally.
- Remove the lamb from the heat.
- Place the lamb in to the oven and roast for 10-12 min. then remove the lamb from the pan, cover and allow to rest for 5 min.
For the gravy:
- Drain off any excess fat and oil.
- Place the lamb pan back on to the heat.
- Pour in the Merlot and reduce by half then pour in the water and return to the boil.
- Whisk in the KNORR gravy granules to thicken then remove from the heat.
- Carve the lamb in to chops then place on to a serving plate.
- Pour the gravy in to a jug and serve.