|Kerrymaid premium baking||45g|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet skinless 140-170g||900g|
|Everyday Favourites rubbed thyme||5g|
|Everyday Favourites ground black pepper||1g|
|Champifri sliced mushrooms||130g|
|Everyday Favourites diced onion||150g|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||10g|
|Everyday Favourites puff pastry sheets, thawed||2 sheets|
|Philadelphia regular cream cheese, softened||130g|
|Colman’s Dijon mustard||30g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2 pcs.|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (gas mark 6). Heat half of the butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the thyme and crushed black pepper and fry for 10 minutes or until nice browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the remaining butter in the skillet and add mushrooms and onion. Fry until glazy whilst stirring occasionally. Stir in the parsley.
- Sprinkle the work surface with the flour. Unfold the pastry on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 (7-inch) squares.
- Spoon about 20g of mushroom mixture on each square. Top with the chicken.
- Mix cream cheese and mustard in a small bowl and spread about 20g cream cheese mixture on each fillet.
- Whisk eggs and water together in a small bowl and accordingly brush the edges of the pastry with the egg mixture. Fold the corners of the pastries up over the chicken and press to seal. Place the pastries seam-side down onto a baking sheet and brush with the remaining egg mixture. Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.