|KTC sunflower oil||45g|
|Farmstead farm quality chicken breast fillet - skinless 150-180g||450g|
|Rowan Glen greek style natural yogurt||115g|
|Everyday Favourites light mayonnaise||90g|
|Spring onion, in thin rings||3 bunches|
|Red bell pepper, sliced||1|
|Large slices of corn bread||12 slices|
|Freshly ground pepper||to taste|
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the slices of chicken with the tandoori spices in between about 5 minutes golden brown and cooked. Allow to cool to lukewarm and then spoon in half of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Mix the onion rings and bell peppers through them, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together the remaining yogurt and mayonnaise and brush the bread slices.
- Put a leaf of lettuce on one side of the bread.
- Spoon the tandoori chicken salad on 1 side and place the other slice down with the lettuce.