|Everyday Favourites plain white flour
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt
|Rowan Glen Greek style natural yogurt
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs
|Farmstead chicken fillet skin on 180-220G
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil
- Put the flour and salt in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt and water with a whisk until the batter is smooth (without lumps!). Break the eggs over the batter into the bowl and stir well and add pepper to taste.
- Cut each chicken fillet into 8 equal sized pieces.
- Put the bread crumbs in a bowl. Pass the chicken on a fork through the batter and then through the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a frying pan or skillet. Bake half of the nuggets in 5 minutes and turn them after about 2 minutes, so that they are nicely browned and cooked on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and let them drain on kitchen paper.