|Premium Selection brioche burger bun 4.5||1|
|Everyday Favourites tomato ketchup||3 tsp|
|Farmstead boneless chicken thighs||2|
|Everyday Favourites Monterey jack cheese 20g slices||1|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||3 tsp|
|Farmstead smoked rindless streaky bacon||2|
|Everyday Favourites battered onion rings||2|
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Place chicken thighs between two pieces of kitchen parchment and flatten with a heavy object.
- Place the flattened thighs in buttermilk and leave for at least one hour.
- Using greaseproof paper place the chicken thighs on a baking tray and cook in the oven.
- Turn the chicken over after 6 minutes, continue cooking until fully cooked through. Cook the bacon until crisp.
- Assemble the burger and serve immediately.