|Scallions cut in thin rings||3 pcs|
|Red pointed pepper, dice finely (brunoise)||1 pc|
|Farmstead chicken thigh meat 80-100 skinless/ boneless||1kg|
|Olive oil (traditional)||50ml|
- Cut the chicken fillet in coarse pieces and chop in food processor or cut with a sharp knife.
- Press the lime and grate the lime peel.
- Mix the minced chicken with de cut scallions, lime zest and juice, paprika, salt, breadcrumbs, fish sauce and the sambal oelek.
- With moist hands, form balls of about 30 g each.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and successively fry the chicken balls until golden brown.
- Serve with rice and chilli sauce.