|Premium Selection brioche burger bun||1|
|Farmstead smoked rindless streaky bacon||2|
|Farmstead chicken breast fillet (skinless)||1|
|Cajun seasoning||1 tsp|
|¼ fresh sliced avocado||to top|
|Chipotle mayonnaise||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Packing a punch this succulent chicken burger is bursting with flavour. Loaded with delicious crispy streaky bacon & avocado, it’s a taste sensation.
- Coat the chicken breast in the Cajun seasoning and leave to marinade.
- Cook the chicken breast via preferred method until rich in colour and juices run.
- Grill the smoked streaky bacon until nice and crisp.
- Slice the avocado, and gently toast the brioche bun.
- Layer up the burger. Spread a generous coating of chipotle mayo on the base of the bun, now place the cooked Cajun chicken breast, add 2 rashers of crispy streaky bacon, and then the sliced avocado. Place the bun lid on top. Serve with sweet potato fries.