|Premium Selection blue stilton wedges||40g|
|Farmstead bistro burger||1pce|
|Little gem lettuce||0.25pce|
|Brioche burger bun 4.5″||1pce|
|Gourmet Selection julienne fries 7mm||180g|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||30ml|
|Shaws fig & honey chutney||30g|
|Crispy fried onions||10g|
|Black truffle oil||10ml|
- Place the Farmstead bistro burger onto the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side then top with crumbled blue cheese.
- Toast the bun and spread the base with fig chutney.
- Top with sliced tomato, little gem and then the cooked bistro burger, finish with crispy onions.
- Mix the mayonnaise with truffle oil and spread on the top of the burger bun.
- Serve with Gourmet Selection julienne fries.