|Everyday Favourites cornflour
|Whole milk (Freshways)
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs
|Doves Farm gluten free plain white flour
|KTC sunflower oil
|Farmstead topside rolled red tractor
|1.25 - 1.75kg
|Knorr Professional garlic puree
|Knorr gravy granules for meat dishes
|Springbourne still natural mineral water
For the gluten free Yorkshire puddings:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC.
- Place a 12 hole muffin tray onto a baking sheet, fill with 5ml of sunflower oil and place into the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the oil is hot.
- Meanwhile place the gluten free flour and cornflour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add the eggs, half the milk and whisk well until fully combined. Finally add the rest of the milk and whisk well.
- Make sure you remix the mixture just before you pour into the hot oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then lower the oven to 200ºC for another 10-15 minutes until nicely brown and set.
- Preheat an oven to 240ºC.
- Trim the beef of excess fat and cover with the KNORR Professional Garlic Puree.
- Place the beef on a roasting tray and into the preheated oven.
- Turn the heat down immediately to 200ºC and cook for around 1 hour for medium.
- Remove the beef from the oven cover with baking foil and allow to rest for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the gravy by whisking the KNORR Gravy Granules intoboiling water.
- Whisk continuously until a smooth gravy is formed.
- Carve the beef as desired and serve with Yorkshire Puddings, roast potatoes and vegetables.