|Farmstead rindless smoked streaky bacon||4|
|Everyday Favourites Mk4.5 seeded burger buns||1|
|Farmstead 99% beef burger||1|
|Applewood slices smoked flavour cheddar||1|
|Arla Professional mild coloured cheddar slices||1|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||1|
|Crisp romaine lettuce leaf||1|
This breakfast burger recipe will upgrade your next brunch; it’s super quick and easy. Topped with lashings of crispy streaky bacon, it’s a great start to the day.
- Chargrill burger to the customers liking.
- Grill the rashers of streaky bacon until perfectly crisp.
- Places a slice of cheddar and smoked cheese onto each burger and cover allowing the cheese to melt.
- Meanwhile pan fry the eggs, keeping a soft runny yolk.
- Lightly toast the seeded burger buns.
- Now you’re ready to layer up your Bacon Brunch Burger. Base bun + fresh crisp romaine lettuce + crisp streaky bacon + burger with cheese + crisp streaky bacon + egg + seeded bun, serve with some skin on fries – enjoy!