|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil - tin||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites sliced onions||300g|
|Everyday Favourites sliced mixed peppers||500g|
|Chopped garlic in oil||30g|
|Multi-use tomato sauce||800g|
|Cannellini beans in water||400g|
|Everyday Favourites paprika||10g|
|Everyday Favourites cayenne pepper||1g|
|Everyday Favourites choice peas||180g|
|Everyday Favourites sliced mushrooms||200g|
|Gustoso egg tagliatelle||1kg|
|Gustoso grana padano wedge||50g|
- To make the sauce heat a large saucepan and add the oil, sliced onions and mixed peppers, cook until slightly caramelised then add the garlic and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and cook out then add the tomato sauce, drained cannellini beans, paprika, cayenne, peas and cook for a further 5-6 minutes then add the mushrooms.
- Cook the pasta as per instructions on pack whilst the sauce is cooking.
- Once the sauce and pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Finish with grated grano padano and serve.