|Magnificent 7™ beef burger scored||1|
|Pulled pork topper||35g (half pack)|
|Pretzel football roll||1|
|Thin battered onion rings||40g (4 rings)|
|Kerrymaid cheese slices||1|
|Beef tomato||25g (1 slice)|
|French's American mustard||10g|
|Heinz classic burger sauce||25g|
- Season & chargrill the burger until the centre reaches 75oC, allow to rest, heat the pulled pork topper to 75oC.
- Toast the burger bun.
- Deep fry the onion rings for 2 minutes until crispy and golden, drain well on paper – keep hot.
- Place the cheese slice on the burger and melt under the grill, top with the beef tomato slice and warm through.
- Place in this order on the base of the toasted bun – American mustard, topped burger, onion rings, burger sauce and shredded red onion.
- Skewer bun top in place and serve on a large wooden board with a pail of golden chips.