- Season & chargrill the burger until the centre reaches 75oC, allow to rest, heat the pulled pork topper to 75oC.
- Toast the burger bun.
- Deep fry the onion rings for 2 minutes until crispy and golden, drain well on paper - keep hot.
- Place the cheese slice on the burger and melt under the grill, top with the beef tomato slice and warm through.
- Place in this order on the base of the toasted bun - American mustard, topped burger, onion rings, burger sauce and shredded red onion.
- Skewer bun top in place and serve on a large wooden board with a pail of golden chips.
If you're looking for a wholesale pub food supplier
click the link to find out how we can help you.