|Everyday Favourites salted butter||20g|
|Broccoli, cut into small florets||100g|
|Everyday Favourites free-range eggs||1|
|Everyday Favourites Cheddar, grated||100g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350F/Gas 4.
- Heat a frying pan until hot. Add the butter and onions and cook until caramelised and golden-brown. Set aside.
- Boil a pan of water and carefully add the broccoli. Blanch for a minute or two.
- Cool down and mix with the caramelised onion.
- Scatter over the bottom of a heat-resistant glass dish.
- Whisk the milk and eggs in a bowl and season.
- Add about half of the grated cheddar cheese and mix together again.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables in the dish.
- Scatter the remaining grated cheddar over the top of the mix.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until bubbling and set.
- Cool slightly before serving or can be chilled and eaten cold.
- Add a green salad, for serving.