|For the pizza base|
|Everyday Favourites strong white flour||150g|
|Yeast (instant)||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||1/2 tbsp|
|For the sauce|
|Everyday Favourites tomato purée||1 tbsp|
|Mixed dried Italian herbs||1/2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper||to season|
|Blend ingredients together|
|For the topping|
|Spinach, washed and then rinsed with boiling water (or use defrosted frozen spinach)||120g|
|Everyday Favourites grated Mozzarella||150g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||2|
The classic flavours of eggs florentine, made with spinach, on a fresh dough base, topped with bubbling Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella. It’s too good just for breakfast! Method for the pizza base:
- Mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a bowl before pouring in 100ml of water (warm) and the oil.
- Stir slowly until a soft dough is produced.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until a smooth consistency is achieved (takes about 5 minutes).
- Put in a bowl and allow to prove for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7.
- Knock back the dough and roll out into a thin round shape on an oiled baking tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the surface, followed by the spinach (squeezed of any excess water).
- Then sprinkle the Everyday Favourites Grated mozzarella evenly over the pizza surface.
- Bake in the oven for 10- 15 minutes.
- Crack the eggs onto the pizza surface, carefully so as not to break the yolks.
- Return to the oven and bake for a further few minutes (up to 5) until the eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!