|Wholesome seeded loaf||4 slices|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites walnuts, chopped||10g|
|Chia seeds||1 tsp|
|Manuka honey||1 tsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place the bread in the toaster and lightly toast.
- Place the toasted seeded loaf on a plate and cut the toast in half diagonally.
- Thinly slice the bananas and lay the slices on the toast to cover the top, drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Scatter the chopped walnuts and chia seeds over the top.
- Drizzle with manuka honey to sweeten.