|Arla Pro slow melt soft ice mix
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter, softened
|For the dough
|Strong white bread flour
|Everyday Favourites free range eggs
|Zest of lemon
|Fine sea salt
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Prepare Arla Pro soft serve according to pack instructions.
- Mix water and all the dough ingredients, into a mixer bowl. Mix on a medium speed until the dough starts coming away from the sides to form a ball. Turn off the mixer and let the dough rest for 1 min.
- Slowly mix in the butter (around 12g at a time). Once it is all mixed in, mix on a high speed until the dough is glossy, smooth and has an elastic pull.
- Cover the dough in a bowl and leave to prove overnight.
- After proving, cut into your desired doughnut sized portions
- Roll dough into desired smooth doughnut shaped buns and flour. Leave to prove until doubled in size.
- Prepare deep fat fryer to required heat and cook doughnuts until golden brown.
- Remove doughnuts from the fryer, and coat with sugar.
- Once cooled, slice and fill with vanilla soft serve and toppings.