|Pure olive oil||40ml|
|Sourdough pizza balls (frozen)||2 dough balls|
|Multi-use tomato base||200g|
|Arla Pro large diced mozzarella cheese (chilled)||120g|
|Galbani mozzarella mini pearls (chilled)||30g|
|Sliced pepperoni (chilled)||30g|
|Sliced green jalapeno peppers||20g|
|Clear blossom honey||100g|
|Sriracha hot chilli sauce||50ml|
|Gran Padano wedge (chilled)||40g|
- Grease a large deep tin 7” x 9” x 2” with half of the oil.
- Place 2 dough balls in the tray. Cover and allow them to de-frost overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and tease the dough balls into the corners of the tray. Allow them to prove until risen.
- Top the dough with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and a few chilli flakes and allow this to rest for 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes until it is cooked through.
- Mix the honey, remainder of the oil, chilli flakes and sriracha into a mixing bowl and then drizzle over the pizza.
- Grate some Grana Padano over the pizza as you serve it up at the table.