|Beechdean belgian waffle||20|
|Everyday Favourites Canadian maple syrup||200ml|
|Farmstead smoked rindless bacon||20 slices|
|Monterey jack slice||10 slices|
|Southern fried chicken fillets||20 strips|
|Heinz rich & smokey BBQ sauce||200ml|
- Collate all your ingredients.
- Cook the bacon under a hot grill until crunchy and golden brown, keep warm.
- Deep fry the southern fried fillets & keep warm.
- Warm the waffles and keep warm.
- Assemble the burger by dressing with some BBQ sauce then the chicken.
- Top with cheese slice and melt under a hot grill.
- Top with bacon and more BBQ sauce.
- Finish with another waffle and a drizzle of maple syrup.