|Everyday Favourites pizza base dough||1lb|
|Can of tomato sauce||1 (13 ounce)|
|Everyday Favourites garlic powder||1⁄4 tsp|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄4 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites oregano||1⁄4 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella||1 1⁄2 cups|
|Prep high performance oil||for frying|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In sauce pan combine tomato sauce, water, lemon juice and spices bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering divide your dough into three parts then roll out each one making sure not to roll them out too thin.
- Allow the dough to rest.
- When sauce is ready add desired amount to middle of the pizza dough making sure to leave room around edge for folding.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold over and seal edges.
- Preheat oil in deep fryer.
- Add panzerotti to a fryer using Prep high performance frying oil & cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel.
- Let cool for a couple minutes before serving (leftover sauce can be used for dipping sauce).