|Farmstead diced goat||1kg|
|Pure olive oil||80ml|
|Crushed garlic cloves||30g|
|Everyday Favourites curry powder||30g|
|Everyday Favourites mixed spice||30g|
|Scotch bonnet chilli||1|
|Everyday Favourites chopped tomatoes||800g|
|Black eyed peas||150g|
|Baby new potatoes par boiled||150g|
1. Mix the goat with 50ml of oil and seal in a hot pan. Drain and reserve the natural juices.
2. Add the oil, onions, garlic & ginger and cook until golden. Add the curry powder and mixed spice and slowly cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the chilli, chopped tomatoes, thyme, goat and juices then cook for 3 hours.
4. Add the peas and potatoes, cook for a further 35 minutes until tender and reduced.
5. Serve with rice and peas.