|Farmstead minced lean beef 90vl||250g|
|Sharwood's tikka masala sauce||300g|
|Everyday Favourites white bread & roll mix||600g|
- Dry fry the mince in a pan then drain any excess fat off.
- Then add the onions and cook until tender then add the tikka sauce and cook for a few minutes until well reduced.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape and pin into a greased baking tray and prove in a hot plate for 15 minutes.
- Spread over the curried mince and push into the dough with your fingers.
- Bake @ 180°c for 15 – 20 minutes until the base is fully cooked then serve.