|Cuban chimichurri paste||500g|
|French gruyere-style block||200g|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||1g|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||10g|
|Pure olive oil glass||60ml|
|Everyday Favourites red wine vinegar||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites white baguette 28cm||10|
1. Slow cook the brisket until tender and falls apart once the beef is cooked and pulled add ¾ of the chimichurri and mix well – keep warm.
2. Slice the Gruyere.
3. Mix the red onions, sugar, olive oil and vinegar together and allow to pickle for 1 hour.
4. Heat the griddle and cut the baguette in half place the bottom part on the grill.
5. Top with the pulled beef, pickled red onions, chimichurri, gruyere and finish with another drizzle of chimichurri and the top of the baguette. Place a grill stone on top to compress down.
6. Keep turning the sandwich until cooked and slightly charred and the cheese has melted.