|Cecinas Pablo Leon Artisan Chorizo (mild, chilled)||400g|
|Farmstead Pork sausage meat (chilled)||400g|
|Peeled new potatoes||1200g|
|Onion (large, chilled)||200g|
|Red capsicum peppers (chilled)||200g|
|Spring onion (trimmed, chilled)||1/2 an onion|
|Lime (green salsa)||1 lime|
|Coriander (green salsa)||200g|
|Ground cumin (green salsa)||2g|
|Table salt (green salsa)||2g|
|White wine vinegar (green salsa)||20ml|
|Garlic (green salsa)||30g|
|Jalapeno peppers (green salsa)||50g|
|Pure olive oil (green salsa)||40ml|
- Cut the chorizo into small diced pieces, and pre-heat a large frying pan on a medium heat.
- Add the chorizo to the pan and then after a minute or so, add the sausage meat.
- Once the meat is cooked, remove it and set it aside.
- Without cleaning the frying pan, add the diced new potato pieces into the same pan. Once the potatoes are half cooked, add the diced onions and peppers.
- Once the vegetables are almost cooked, add the sausage meat and chorizo back into the same pan, and mix together well.
- Once the hash is ready to plate, serve it up and drizzle over the green salsa and garnish with some spring onion slices.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend well until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve as a side or drizzle over the main dish to add flavour.