|Dried cranberry, finely chopped||15g|
|For the pesto|
|Extra virgin olive oil||180g|
|For the crumbing mix|
|Everyday Favourites free range eggs||2|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||100g|
|For the dressing|
|Shaves of Parmesan|
|Rocket for serving||25g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Mix the Philadelphia with the cranberry sauce, chopped cranberries, breadcrumbs and 10g of grated parmesan, season and chill this mixture down for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Whilst chilling make the pesto by combining rocket, extra virgin olive oil, hazelnuts, the rest of the grated parmesan and basil.
- Blend this until thoroughly combined and season.
- Make the crumbing mix by whisking the eggs until smooth, put the flour in another container and the breadcrumbs in another.
- Divide the Philly mix into three balls, drop them into the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in that order.
- Deep fry the balls until crispy and hot.
- To plate the dish, spoon out three dots of pesto, place the balls on top.
- Dress the remaining rocket with the reserved pesto and dress this around the cheese balls.
- Finally, add 1 slice of radish on top of each ball, finish with shaved Parmesan.