|Flora Light sunflower spread||150g|
|Tate & Lyle granulated sugar||275g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||3|
|Dr Oetker reduced fat cocoa powder||75g|
|Beetroot cooked long life||75g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||75g|
- Pre-heat an oven to 160°C (gas mark 3).
- Melt the butter and sugar on the stove then fold through the eggs and continue to stir.
- Add the cocoa powder and plain flour and fold through.
- Finely grate the beetroot and fold through the mix.
- Place in a baking tin and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.